Front Desk Greeter/Customer Outreach Liaison
Eb & flow Yoga Studio in the Wicker Park Bucktown Chicago neighborhood is seeing part-time Front Desk Greeters/Customer Outreach Liaisons. Eb & flow Yoga Studio is a welcoming community with a mission to provide yoga experiences that are real, powerful and possible. The Student Outreach Liaison/Front Desk Greeter welcomes students into the studio and sets the positive tone for their experience. The role requires being involved with customers, selling products, and delivering strong customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome all visitor according to our standards; answer telephone promptly and courteously
- Establish a connection by knowing each student's name and specific needs
- Check customers into classes and events through studio software system
- Assist customers by guiding them through our yoga classes and answering their questions
- Be knowledgable and clearly communicative about classes, events, products, and pricing
- Actively sell products to all customers
- Follow-up with students' experiences and questions via phone, email, and/or personal notes according to our procedures
- Keep common areas neat and clean: clean/freshen studio rooms efficiently and quickly between classes; clean floors/changing rooms, keep reception area and bathrooms clean; laundry and clean mats
- Any other tasks required to help studio live its mission and reach its goals
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in customer service and/or sales
- Experience working in retail, yoga, fitness, and/or health industry a plus
- Dependable, trustworthy, and accountable with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Professional and computer literate to learn software for customer service management and POS systems
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Passion for yoga/fitness services and products
- Must be customer focused and deliver high level of customer service at all times in a professional, courteous, sensitive and friendly manner. Love customer service!
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Ability to stay calm at times and act respectfully and professionally
- Proactive problem solver; detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
Current Shifts Available
- Week and weekend morning and evenings shifts; 12-20 hours a week.
TO APPLY EMAIL US AT INFO@EBANDFLOWYOGA.COM. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, TELEPHONE, COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
All Rights Reserved, Pure Inspiration, LLC February, 2016-1