Classes scheduled before 8am are considered "Early Morning Classes." These classes are the only ones on our schedule that have a special registration and attendance policy:
- A minimum of 4 students pre-registered for the early morning class is required, or the class will be cancelled 10 hours in advance of the class start-time.
- Students who register for the early morning classes, and do not cancel 12 hours in advance, or do not show up for the class, will be charged a late cancel fee. Students with class passes will forfeit their payment for that class. Students with memberships or unlimited yoga passes will be charged $10. New Students with the 21 Day pass will have two days deducted from
- On arrival please ring Eb & flow’s front-door building buzzer (on the left side of the downstairs door), to get into the building.
- No late arrivals. Generally, late arrivals are not allowed for these early morning classes. However, if you are only 1 or 2 minutes late, please call the studio phone (773-227-7740) before 6:15am and let the teacher know you are almost there. Typically, teachers can hear the buzzer in the large studio if they know to listen for it.
- The teacher will open the studio 20 minutes before the class start time.
Have a wonderful early morning class and thank you for your commitment to make these classes happen!