THE EB & FLOW WORK EXCHANGE PROGRAM
THE EB & FLOW WORK EXCHANGE PROGRAM IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT YOGA AND WANT TO BE MORE INVOLVED IN THE EB & FLOW COMMUNITY.
Work Exchange Value
In exchange for working at Eb & flow Yoga studio, you will earn free yoga classes, discounts on special events/workshops, and retail items. This is not a volunteer position.
Work Exchange Requirements
- Must have attended Eb & flow classes on a regular basis for at least 3 months.
- Must commit to at least 1 regular shift every week, for at least 3 months.
- Must be dependable, punctual, organized and trustworthy.
- Must have a high-level of cleanliness.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills (in person, on the telephone, and in email communications).
- Must have a strong desire to grow within our community and demonstrate their love for yoga.
- Must be able to regularly attend studio events.
- Special priority given for those with more time than resources.
- Regularly attend Eb & flow yoga classes, staff meetings, and other fun community events once hired.
Primary Duties Include
- General cleaning and trash removal in studio rooms, reception area, changing rooms, bathrooms and hallways.
- Restocking supplies, laundry, cleaning and organizing mats, straps, blocks, etc.
- Other duties may include sitting at the front desk, helping set-up studio, greeting students, check-in students for class, etc.
MEET THE REQUIREMENTS?
Interviews are held on an individual bases based on availability, need, and qualifications.